Our 21 days trip is our most complete package tour. After this tour you have seen all the important landmarks in Ghana + a bit more. You will travel by public transportation (this is part of the adventure!), sleep in dorms, budget double rooms and tents and you choose your own meals. You will be guided by a English speaking Ghanaian guide. The tour is a good introduction to Ghana.
About the tour
This trip is perfect for:
- 1 to 7 people
- budget travellers who want to support Ghanaians through a fun and easy way
- adventurous people who want to be guided by an expert
- Ghana beginners who want an introduction to the country
The trip is included:
- English speaking Ghanaian guide
- Entrance fees (excluded the optional activities)
- Dutch/English speaking support before, during and after your trip
- An “are you ready” welcome document with everything you need to start your trip
- A welcome gift on arrival
The trip is excluded:
- flight ticket
- vaccins and other health care
- meals (unless stated differently)
You can find the exact excludes and includes at the booking page.
We can help you with:
- Airport pick up and night before the start of the tour in a hostel (click)
- Night before the start of the tour in a hostel (click)
During booking the tour you can immediately pay through iDeal or PayPal (check our price structure here), and you will get the “Are you ready” welcome document automatically in your mailbox. After a few days we will introduce you to your tour guide, and remind you of some important things (for example your visa) until the big day is there.
If you are curious if this trip is something for you, please contact us or if you already know it you can book the tour below. We can’t wait to see you in Ghana!
After the tour
The tour ends at the last day at your last destination. We can help you to find your way back to Accra, or continue your tour through Ghana with a new itinerary and your tour guide. This is excluding the package fee, and we will inform you about the options after booking.