Need some help with planning your trip to Ghana? We will write your travel itineraries. We have six years experience of travelling in Ghana ourselves, as well as our guides bring a lot of experience on board. Because all our guides are Ghanaians “in the field” we are up to date about new hotels, restaurants and activities in the country.
How does it work?
Step 1: Order a travel itinerary (with or without bookings as well)
Step 2: We will get in touch with you within three days to discuss your wishes and preferences
Step 3: We will create your ultimate trip and send it to you
Step 4: Not satisfied? We will recreate the trip until you are
Step 5: If you want us to book everything we are now going to do that
Step 6: It is time to create new memories!
We will also try our very best to get you a room get the place we have in mind for you, but please order the itinerary service in advance (preferably a month, but shorter is possible) so we can make sure you can stay there. You won’t get a refund if the place we wanted to book is full, but we will try to get you a replacement in the same budget/comfort/location category. We will inform you about any schedule changes before booking.
Why let us create you itinerary?
- We understand planning a trip to Ghana can be stressful. There is so much to do! Tell us what you like and we will find you the best spots to do this.
- During a trip we are at your service. From the day your trip (with us!) start until it finishes you can send us a Whatsapp, DM or email to get some support. Are you lost? The room is overbooked? The restaurant is full? Let us know and we will help you out as best as we can.
- We have 6 years experience of travelling to Ghana as a foreigner (we know everything about culture differences and how to handle them), and the tour guides bring a lot of experencie on board with touring through Ghana.
- If you received your itinerary and decide to include a tour guide (possible!) we will reduce the total fare of the tour with 65€ (without booking) / 130€ (with booking)
- Beside showing you the beauty of Ghana, our goal is to involve as many people as possible to (financially) improve their lives. This means when you tours with us you only stay at accommodation which are owned by Ghanaians or support Ghanaians. We also like to stay at sustainable places.