Ghana has a lot of historical landmarks. If you are interested in this history, we have some incredible tours for you. We offer 7, 5 and 3 days trips. You will travel by public transportation (this is part of the adventure!), sleep in dorms, budget double rooms and tents and you choose your own meals. You will be guided by a English speaking Ghanaian guide.
About the tour
This trip is perfect for:
- 1 to 7 people
- budget travellers who want to support Ghanaians through a fun and easy way
- adventurous people who want to be guided by an expert
- everyone who is interested in Ghana’s history and ready to learn some important lessons from the past
The trip is included:
- English speaking Ghanaian guide
- Entrance fees (excluded the optional activities)
- Dutch/English speaking support before, during and after your trip
- An “are you ready” welcome document with everything you need to start your trip
- A welcome gift on arrival
The trip is excluded:
- flight ticket
- vaccins and other health care
- meals (unless stated differently)
You can find the exact excludes and includes at the booking page (see below).
We can help you with:
- Airport pick up and night before the start of the tour in a hostel (click)
- Night before the start of the tour in a hostel (click)
During booking the tour you can immediately pay through iDeal or PayPal (check our price structure here), and you will get the “Are you ready” welcome document automatically in your mailbox. After a few days we will introduce you to your tour guide, and remind you of some important things (for example your visa) until the big day is there.
After the tour
The tour ends at the last day at your last destination. We can help you to find your way back to Accra, or continue your tour through Ghana with a new itinerary and your tour guide. This is excluding the package fee, and we will inform you about the options after booking.
If you are curious if this trip is something for you, please contact us or if you already know it you can book the tour below. We can’t wait to see you in Ghana!